Hey y'all! Can you believe that 2016 is coming to an end? It seems as though this year has just flown by. As the year ends, I've been busy brainstorming & dreaming about what 2017 will hold for us.
This past year I attended two classes hosted by my friend, mentor & interior decorator, Holly Mathis of Holly Mathis Interiors. I had the best time and learned so much from her. Meeting other like minded women was the icing on the cake. I left both classes feeling inspired, creative & ready to take on my business. Holly inspired me to really step out of my comfort zone in 2017 and offer my own classes and workshops.
I will be hosting my very first small business class on March 4, 2017 here in Tomball, Texas. (This should make my parent's happy that I'm putting my teaching degree back to use). This class is for women who dream of starting their own businesses, those that have started but may need some help with the ins and outs of running it or gaining momentum with their business. I don't know it all. I have learned a lot in these past 2 years of business. I've made a TON of mistakes, had some victories and I want to share that with the participants.
You Should Attend If:
- You have dreams of owning a business but don’t know where to start.
- You have started a business and need help with all the know hows of running a business.
- You want to spend the day dreaming & brainstorming with other like minded women.
- You need a day to yourself for fun and creative inspiration!
What's In Store:
- Going for Your Dreams
- Getting Started-DBA/LLC
- Website Platforms & Branding
- Social Media
- Accounting & Taxes
- Contracts/Welcome Packets
- Pricing Services
- Brainstorming with fellow entepruneurs
What's Included (Besides all the invaluable info!):
- Food + Drink: Light bites at the beginning and lunch will be provided.
- Workshop materials for taking notes and examples of contracts, welcome packets, etc.
- Headshots with Grace Laird Photography
I am so excited about gathering women here in Tomball to teach, brainstorm, be inspired & dream with. If you are a small business owner or dream of being on, I'd love to have you added my first class. If you register before January 31st you can receive $50 OFF using the code earlybird50 at checkout. Space is very limited, so reserve your spot now! I cannot wait to meet you, dream with you & cheer you on as you live your dream!